Technical Sales Associate
Our international sales team provides competent technical consulting and reliable customer service for global consumer brands and paperboard converters. We're looking for a hands-on, technically-minded sales professional who will thrive in our fast-paced and demanding global business. This is a full-time position: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some international and domestic travel may be required.
- Assist sales department with processing orders, organizing information/recordkeeping, and helping to maintain clear customer communication through the entire order process
- Help prepare bids and sales orders
- Answer customer inquiries – help troubleshoot issues
- Process large amounts of information/ technical data pertaining to customer orders
- Research new product requests
- CAD/drafting/engineering/technical background (Ability to read technical drawings)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Above average Excel skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly organized
- Ability to think critically
- Service/customer driven
- Time management
- Technical capacity
- Printing, pre-press background is ideal.
If you think you have the skills, and more importantly the passion for quality work, then please send us your resume.
FROST provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROST complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FROST expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FROST employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.